Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life has to go on..




Each one of us have this one...New Years Resolution!!I don't know if what was my New Year's Resolution,since I have not done anything wrong against anyone..so maybe or I'm sure that continuing doing the right one to anyone will be my New Year's Resolution again.Some wants to change there bad habits, some want to change their bad attitutude,some would not change and would continue to be what they want.But they said,Life is a constant Change, so anything would change in a proper time..They said "Nobody is Perfect"but practice makes Perfect,so why Practice!!if you try to imagine and think this words, you will not understand,and ask Why??so for me..Life has to go on without New Year's resolution,two things to remember:Do what is right and Don't do what is wrong...

No comments: