Monday, December 15, 2008

New Gadget..N97


Last 3 days ago,I was thinking to exchange my mobile from N73 Music Edition to 3110 Classic..after thinking awhile I realized that I have to change it.The reason is that,I will have an additional money and mobile,compared to my N73,which is 2nd hand,and it has fall downs many times from my pocket,sometimes the mobile will hang and in fact some of my text messages was not delivered on time to the recepient.At first I was hesitant to do it,but then I realized that since I was planning to buy a new mobile,hopefully next year,I am exchanging it now.One of the mobile I saw in internet was really nice and expensive,may be I will buy and maybe I will not buy this one.So far the mobile I receive now was good but not expensive,but performance level was satisfactory.Hope I can have this mobile,if my pocket permits!!ha ha ha..may kamahalan pero sophisticated ang dating!!

No comments: